UPDATE 09/08/13: ALL PUPPIES HAVE BEEN ADOPTED BY VERY NICE PEOPLE.
Thank you everyone for helping share this information.
These adorable puppies are available for adoption. They are however, rather shy and slightly fearful of humans. This is because they have been "abused" by the kids in our neighbourhood who constantly frighten them with lit fireworks. We have been told that the kids would toss lit fireworks at them or into their den.
So we had to do something and we finally managed to catch them yesterday. Those interested to adopt them must be patient and kind. They are already learning to trust us within a short period of time, and have already started taking treats from our hands. They will make wonderful companions if you can show them that we humans aren't that bad.
The term & conditions for adoption are:
1. There is no adoption fee, but any donation is welcome to defray the costs of deworming, vaccination, neutering and other medical costs.
2. An interview and a home visit will be conducted before the pups released to their new home. You must treat the puppy as a family member!
3. They should not be caged or chained for long periods of time.
4. They must be provided with sufficient food, water, exercise, medical care (if necessary) and clean shelter from the heat and rain.
5. The pups MUST be neutered by the adopter when they are older - 3 months. This is NON-NEGOTIABLE.
If you cannot agree to the T&Cs above, please DO NOT contact us.