Friday, June 27, 2014
DANDY IS LOOKING FOR HIS FOREVER HOME
27/06/14 - Dandy is looking for his forever home again. He was adopted over a year ago by a really nice family.
But due to a sudden change in circumstances, they have to move back to the USA. And after weighing all their options, they have decided with a very heavy heart that the harsh winters in Minnesota will not be suitable for Dandy.
Dandy is excellent with children and even cats, loyal and gentle (but with the bark of a guard dog), cheerful and active disposition. He has been neutered and is up-todate on his vaccinations.
His current family will be providing all the items that you may need for Dandy, including his travel crate, a newly built wooden dog house, leashes, food bowls etc. Their only condition is that you must love Dandy as much as they have.
Please SMS or WhatsApp 016 322 8816 if you can give Dandy his forever home.
If you cannot adopt him, please help share this album as much as possible so that we can find Dandy a good home.
The terms & conditions for adoption are:
1. There is no adoption fee, but any donation is greatly welcome.
2. An interview and a home visit will be conducted before the Dandy is released to his new home.
3. He must not be caged or chained unnecessarily.
4. He must be provided with sufficient food, water, exercise, medical care (when necessary) and clean shelter from the heat and rain.
5. We would prefer it if he was kept indoors.
If you are unable to agree to the T&Cs above, please do not contact us.