Nuffnang

Friday, May 11, 2012

SHADOW - DONATION UPDATE

18/05/11 UPDATE: Shadow was discharged on Tuesday 15/5 and was taken home by his foster carer. He is very happy to be out of the hospital but still needs to be cage rested for a few weeks. Please continue to send positive vibes to Shadow so that he will recover really quickly.

Shadow's latest bill at Gasing Hospital came up to RM1,111 which AWAM has already paid thanks to all your donations. I will be posting the bill up as soon as I have some time to scan it.

Once again, a HUGE thank you to all of you who have contributed. I will keep updating this blog with Shadow's progress, and results of his follow up treatments.

**********************************


Shadow would like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has donated towards his medical fund. Shadow is a really lucky dog to have so many of you rooting for him. 

********************************

I would like to inform everyone that I am temporarily ceasing collections for Shadow as I have just received a pretty large donation of RM2,500 from an anonymous donor to meet Shadow's follow up treatment, food and any other expenses necessary to ensure Shadow's speedy recovery.

Total contributions received             RM6,120.
Expenses incurred and paid so far   RM2,950
Balance                                         RM3,170

I estimate that Shadow's current boarding and treatment expenses to be about RM1,000 or so. I will update the details when Shadow is hopefully discharged next week. According to Dr Prem, Shadow is doing well although the surgical wound is still slightly raw and weepy. So please continue sending positive vibes to Shadow to help him recover quickly.

Once again I would like to thank everyone who has helped  by either contributing or by sharing Shadow's story. I will try my best to update this blog with Shadow's progress as regularly as I can.

Thank you,
Natasha Fernz

No comments:

Post a Comment