Nuffnang

Friday, May 4, 2012

SHADOW - POST SURGERY UPDATE

Hi all,

Just a quick update on Shadow. As most of you already know, Shadow was re-admitted to Gasing the day after he was discharged. This was because he managed to chew off his bandage and sutures during the night while he was at his foster carer's.

He is currently still there and will be there till such time that he is allowed more freedom of movement. I will keep everyone updated as best as I can. I do apologise for being a bit quiet this past week, but my own dog had taken quite ill and I had to spend all my time looking after her. :-(

In the mean time, here are Shadow's x-rays before and post surgery for those of you who might be wondering what is wrong with him. He has to have complete cage-rest, i.e. no pressure or stress on the leg for several weeks now that we have inserted the plate, screws and pins to re-align the bones.





No comments:

Post a Comment