Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

PUPPY FOR ADOPTION

23/08/12 UPDATE : This puppy has been adopted

*******************************************


This puppy was recently rescued by Joey and is now ready for adoption. Please contact Joey at 012-2077 525 if you would like to adopt this adorable kid. 

*********************************************

I rescued a male pup a month ago from a wet market. He was in an abused state then but I am really happy to see that he is all well, healthy and all hyper again. He now has black shinny coat! Based on his current size, I think he is a medium to medium large cross breed, maybe 18kg max when he turns adult. He has been dewormed and I will take him for his first jab tomorrow. I've been calling him Puppy since. He has no shedding problem and hopefully won't develop it either. He loves running around, and love playing paws. He is very alert and in my opinion can be a great guard dog if sufficient training is given. He is toilet-trained too; only relief himself on newspaper-layered tray unless I leave him no choice. His diet is simple, salmon kibbles with salmon oil and plenty of water.

Please contact Joey at 012-2077 525 if you would like to adopt this adorable kid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment